Despite my failure to be successful on my finals it seems this semester was a success. I knew coming into it that I would probably be facing the most challenging semester of my life. I got a new job, new(ish) major, moved to a new town, moved out from my two best friends, and started studying at a new university. I've always liked exploring fresh areas but everyone has their limits. I made it through and I'm proud of that fact.
Lastly, I feel it is important for me to set some goals for Christmas break in a desperate attempt to be productive in my season of rest (and to find rest in a spirit of productivity). So I set my list of goals to be as follows:
- Read at least one work of fiction and blog my review upon completion.
- Document and blog my culinary creations and experiences.
- Live up every moment at IndyCC and love on those around me.
- Order my textbooks before the last possible moment.
- Be rested in body, mind, and soul in preparation for my scholastic triumphs in the upcoming year.